We have different sections in which a child can be enrolled in our school.
To be eligible to commence primary school education, your child must turn five years of age on or before 30th April.
- If your child is enrolling at Alimos Covenant School Secondary/Primary section, you are required to provide:
- a completed enrollment form
- originals of your child’s Immunization records
- the original of your child’s birth certificate.
- the print-out of the general primary school common entrance examination and will also sit for an internal examination in our school.
Additional information on school requirements will be discussed at the time of enrollment.